Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Artings

A few months ago I ran to the thrift store and picked up a 50 cent journal that I could paste little artsy odds and ends in whenever the mood struck.
The cover was beautiful, and when I returned home I found a lot of creepy articles from the 70's with titles like "Escape From the Living Tomb" and two copies of "Migrane: The Driven Person's Pain" that had been cut out and carefully preserved between the pages.
So... The journal is probably possessed. If I start writing "enemies of the heir beware" on the walls in blood please just let it happen because that would probably be the coolest thing that's happened to me in my entire life.

Anywhee, here are some of the recent pages from my journal. I really need to get a nicer camera.
Who even knows what's going on here.

Love them owls.

BUGSSSS


Alice in Wonderland characters- created with coffee splashes

A sailor frog, of course.

Pugs on wheels.
Nothing is complete without depressing existentialist poetry written on old receipts. Obviously poetry is also not a major strong point of mine.

A Billy Collins copycat poem and my name written in ancient runes. I do need to fix the poem so that there aren't two "cry's" in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment