Friday, June 20, 2014

Concert Times

A couple weeks ago I had the awesome opportunity to go to a concert with two amazing bands. It was at Sammy's, a local restaurant. The performances were amazing! There is something gratifying about hearing music that is special to you performed live. I think it's because you can kind of feel the music physically as well as emotionally.

The first band was Brubmy. They were awesome! The guy with the long hair caught me trying to take a sneaky pic of it which was real embarrassing... But look at how luxurious it is. Can you blame me? Go look up their song "The Ballad of the Westwind Kid." It is most excellent.


The second band was the National Parks. I absolutely LOVE them, I have for a long time! Check out their entire album Young. It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment